- Magic Dots are new fun way of making Spirella type designs.
- It is not embroidery and not stringing beads, but the result
looks a bit like both.
- It is also reminiscent of a technique of the old days, bobbin
lace, but this technique can be used on cards, picture albums,
boxes, booklets and much more.
- There are 14 colours of Magic Dots and a special pricking tool
that punches the exact correct size hole, plus a pin cushion that
is slightly thicker than standard cushions so perfectly suitable
for this technique.
- Combined with special luminous Magic Glue Dots which you can use
to place the Magic Dots easily.